[BITList] Belt Driven Machinery

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 07:13:22 GMT 2009

G'day folks,

On 07/03/2009, at 4:23 AM, fredmno at aol.com wrote:

 > one thing I'll never forget during the light relief of these classes
 > was the tutors insistence that as time went on people would be
working
 > less and less with robotics taking over and would have more free
time,

And I can remember, while taking my degree, that I had to write an
essay of 'umpteen thousand' words on what the population of Australia
was going to do with all the spare time that was going to become
available to all of us. And where and what facilities we should or
would be building, to enable all these activities to take place.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.