[BITList] Fwd: F***ing Arab????

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 00:26:43 GMT 2009

An  Arabic family was considering putting their grandfather Abdullah
in a nursing home.
All the Arabic facilities were completely full so they had to put him
in an Italian home.
After a few weeks in the Italian facility, they came to visit Grandpa.
''How do you like it  here?'' asks the grandson.
''It's wonderful! Everyone here is so  courteous and respectful'',
says grandpa.
''We're so happy  for you. We were worried that this was the wrong
place for you. You  know, since you are a little different from
everyone. ''

''Oh, no! Let me tell you  about how wonderfully they treat the
residents'', Abdullah says with a big smile. ''There's a musician
here-- he's 85 years old. He  hasn't played the violin in 20 years and
everyone still calls him  'Maestro'!
There is a judge in here -- he's 95 years old. He hasn't  been on the
bench in 30 years and everyone still calls him 'Your  Honor'!
There's a dentist here -- 90 years old. He hasn't fixed a tooth for 25
years and everyone still calls him Doctor?!
And  me -- I haven't had sex for 35 years and they still call me,
'The  F***ing Arab'.''

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.