[BITList] pension

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sun Aug 23 05:13:05 BST 2009

thanks for the clarification/pov, john [I think]

is the complaint by people now living in ozz [say], that one should receive
an annually increasing uk pension [as pensioners in uk and other parts of
the world do] - because one contributed to the uk scheme whilst living in
uk?

OR

that one receives the uk pension in ozz [say], at pensionable age - but it
never increases;

OR

one is not entitled to a uk pension, even though contributions were made for
some time [years] before