[BITList] pension

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 05:48:36 BST 2009

On 23/08/2009, at 2:13 PM, CT's wrote:

thanks for the clarification/pov, john [I think]

is the complaint by people now living in ozz [say], that one should
receive
an annually increasing uk pension [as pensioners in uk and other parts
of
the world do] - because one contributed to the uk scheme whilst living
in
uk?

OR

that one receives the uk pension in ozz [say], at pensionable age -
but it
never increases;

OR

one is not entitled to a uk pension, even though contributions were
made for
some time [years] before

I/We receive UK pensions commensurate with our UK contributions.

But once our pension has been calculated, we will never - ever receive
any annual increase. Unless you live in countries such as the USA.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.