[BITList] How saving the pound led to 54 years of injustice -Telegraph

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 04:53:44 BST 2009

G'day Colin,

On 23/08/2009, at 3:43 AM, CT's wrote:

<< The Department for Work and Pensions reiterated that pensioners
know the rules when they decide to emigrate, so why should the rules
be changed because they don't like them when they get there? That has
been paraphrased, but it is essentially the message. >>

Lets say that no-one told me - and at around 32 years of age I wasn't
thinking about my UK pension when I left the UK.

 > is there any validity to this?

None that can prove absolutely positive.

 > how does pensions in ozz n new zealand compare to uk?

Better than the UK - UK pensions are acknowledged to be the lowest in
the Europe.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.