[BITList] shine

CT's x50type at cox.net
Thu Apr 23 14:16:47 BST 2009

yo hugh

obsessively shiny and cleanliness is a way of life in the far east (been there-done that)

the bed plate shine is from the machining (note it has been sprayed white inside), same with the crankshaft sans paint.

and their hard hats and clothing seem to always stay clean. did you notice the clean covers over their boots?

white cotton gloves was always de rigueur........................................worn by everyone.

first photograph not taken in the far east,

ct