[BITList] Computer Problems

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 22:32:43 GMT 2008

G'day folks,

On 29/10/2008, at 1:05 AM, fredmno at aol.com wrote:

<< Hugh as wrote to me asking if I will let you all know that his
computer has decided that enough is enough and its turned some of its
toes up Normal service may or may not recommence all apparently
dependent on whether or not Scotland gets full independence
immediately and all their ex pats return north of the border forthwith
starting with their beloved Gordon Brown, cabinet members, House of
Lords members whether hereditary or otherwise, all the confusing
banknotes and last but not least any escaped haggis, dead or alive! >>

If the problem is determined to be terminal, then Mike and I would
definitely recommend the replacement to be an Apple iMac.

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.