[BITList] Computer Problems

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 15:05:15 GMT 2008

Salaams,
??????????? Hugh as wrote to me asking if I will let you all know that his computer has decided that enough is enough and its turned some of its toes up Normal service may or may not recommence all apparently dependent on whether or not Scotland gets full independence immediately and all their ex pats return north of the border forthwith starting with their beloved Gordon Brown, cabinet members, House of Lords members whether hereditary or otherwise, all the confusing banknotes and last but not least any escaped haggis, dead or alive!
PS Tunnel has collapsed due to pressure from the Dollar