[BITList] Greenspam

Robbo macrob37 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Oct 24 12:08:14 BST 2008

Hi Fred (and salaams to Pricilla)

Thinking about the miles (and time) meat has, in another life I carted
"stuff" for the mob with the golden arches and (I was told) the sweets

Were stored in Melbourne which we carried to Sydney then loaded meat
products back. The blokes in the store said "Oh yeah this stuff

Is here for up to a year" Don't know if that is correct or not as I don't
use the stuff.

On another tack can you tell me how to stop this bloomin' machine starting
each new line with a capitol (capital??) letter?

Good to see Willie Ross has come in of the golf course :-)

Regards Robbo

  _____