[BITList] Greenspam

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 09:33:03 BST 2008

Salaams or Greetings,
?????????????????????????????? sat here trying to remember who it was that said 'Greetings' I remember Frankie Howard and the Fonze but I'm sure someone said it in a menacing manner. Anyway that said, re Greenspan, I'm currently reading a book lent to me with the sole purpose of winding me up! I've been going on about the advent of today's money crash and housing market bubble for years saying its got to end in tears blah blah blah, anyone with a modicum of common knows as well, what I didn't know was what exactly was fueling it and by whom and for why. The book called 'The Gods That Failed' spells it out for us all to cry over, its by Larry Elliot & Dan Atkinson and exposes the corruption including that of Greenspan, certainly worth borrowing but not buying because if this book was mine after completion of readng I'd burn it on the fire!!!!!!!!!! Oh its not a conspiracy theory either, just the facts that people have written down as they happened and why!
?????????????????????????????? Re meat frozen or otherwise, using Lidl as I do now it is surprising just how many miles the meat gets in but I'm afraid I've reached the point where I think 'sod it' I have to eat. it reminds me of when I worked in Aalborg, some three months, new tonnage for Townsend Thoresen. it was impossible to ger a decent piece of bacon anywhere and after complaining and whinning it was eventually explained to me that it was all exported! What really pisses me off is not being able to track down exactly where other commodities are made in Europe and whats more trying to get something replaced or repaired, I realise we are supposed to live in a throw away utopia but it has now reached ridiculous proportions Well I've had my grissly moan for today, thanks for listening.