[BITList] less of greenspan

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Sat Oct 25 14:43:31 BST 2008

fred

why would you burn the book on the fire? in frustration or because it is hardly worth reading from a perspective of wasting ones time or the contents are rubbish?

enquiring minds want o know......................

oh, sorry - I was checking the price on amazon just now and found this review...

      By  GLB "A reviewer"<http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/ANHDUL6XQJN36/ref=cm_cr_rdp_pdp>

This book is a distillation of various other author's views and opinions on the topic. Every 2'nd page is a quotation of someone else's opinion and the authors save their bland self opinions for Chap. 10! So if you want the gist of their argument then fast forward to C.10 and save yourself the boredom of reading the opinions of countless others on this topic plus masses of padding and irrelevant data. A classic study of how to write a book using the views of others and actually writing 1 of 10 chapters yourself! A massive cop out if ever I saw one!!!

nuff sed!

thanks

colin t