[BITList] down, down, down

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 13 07:25:14 BST 2008

GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS HUGH , REGRET WE NEVER MET , BUT FROM THE UPPER DECK [ I ONCE HAD A PORTUGUESE 2ND ENGINEER WHO REFERRED TO US ALL AS BALCONY OFFICERS MUCH TO THE ANNOYANCE OF MY SPANISH 2ND OFFICER ]  [ I AM EX FOCI,STLE AND SAILED WITH SOME ROUGH GLASGOHOOLIGAN SAILORS , SPELLING SORRY !!!!!, IN MY TIME   ]

FRATERNALLY .

BAHUT SALAAMS

JOHN DAVISON