[BITList] down, down, down

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Sun Oct 12 20:26:47 BST 2008

just came back from the supermarket and gas pump......................

cost of vital commodities like whisky and gin down again. gas - down again.

as of a few minures ago 1 UK pound = US$1.707

so I paid the equivelantd of 5 pounds 26p  for 750 ml gordons gin

dewars white label - 750 ml for 10 pounds 58p

concha y toro frontera chilean cabernet sauvignon 2007 (great year) - 2 pounds 20 p (not at all bad for the price)

canada dry soda water - 6 pack small bottles - 1 pound 93 p

canada dry ronic water - 6 pack cmall bottles ` 1 pound 93 p

regular gas - 1 pound 75 p per us gallon

all these prices have dropped in the last week

6 months ago regular gas was 2 pounds 19 per us gallon!

I'm  in new orleans - shit hole of the world, where are you all?

and what prices are you seeing for the staples of life - whisky and gin?

we are an elite band, small enough to let us know who and where you are

I know hugh is in glasow - but I don't know many others.......................

it would be nice to know where you are now and what you were in BI and where you hailed from.............

colin taylor, JEO to 2EO, york, england