[BITList] Re : purnea

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 22:23:07 BST 2008

 Hi Colin,
           simply because I remember , I think, Tom in Gympie remembering that he'd sailed on her, I also crossed the North Sea in/on Sir Geraint and Chupra. When on Chakdara we came down from Scotland having had the engine rebuilt in Glasgow in sixty six/seven etc via the north east coast and I know I never went north of Dover on the Bedivere, that sums up my time in BI ships besides Devonia, nineteen sixty five to mid seventy. On Purnea my Chief was the excellent, the late Dave Lassiter as previosly mentioned on the other site, Tag Wright was the second, he of the morning creme de menthe frappes, some ship and some trip. Oh yes, the whole experience made me the sad cynical bastard that I am today!
                                                  BR Fred

-----E-mail d'origine-----