[BITList] purnea

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Fri Oct 3 21:52:36 BST 2008

fred

I was 2eo purnea 1964/65 (rotten harry crisp ceo) - don't recall anything to do with degaussing.

why does purnea come to mind?

colin t

I did say to Hugh that I didn't remember having to do it when on other BI ships, especially when in the North Sea, we did cross same stretch of water on a few occasions, Purnea comes to mind but I don't remember the placement of any breaker, perhaps Tom in Gympie can remember whether or not Purnea was so fitted, surely she must have been?