[BITList] Greetings

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 12:45:49 GMT 2008

G'day Derek,

On 22/11/2008, at 9:25 PM, Derek Hargreaves wrote:

 > John

 > Apologies! Was trying to economise on words. Please treat North And
 > South as adjectives (cf Near and Far)

Accepted.

 > Beg you not to report me to the restricted site.

Send money in BPB.

 > I have nothing against North Queensland or South or Central
Queensland
 > and my wife will easily cope with her visit now I have given her a
good
 > briefing.

Excellent.

 > She has promised to lift the seat without fail assuming she finds a
toilet

In my house, the seats are left down after use by all sexes. Solves
all problems.

 > When is the Typhoon season?

Never, ever, are there typhoons in Queensland.

 > She will also bring her own water

Assuming that it is potable water that you are talking about, then
that would be welcome, particularly down in the south-western corner
of the State where they are considering drinking treated sewage water.

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.