[BITList] Doxford Handbook

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 17:51:32 GMT 2008

Hi James,
????????????? I'm assuming that Bill is doing some building work and that the Doxford ever so handy book is taking the place of a lintel over a window or door, I can't think of any other reason for its use, I know its previous owner whose name will not come to mind (I know he's fishing for Barramundi off the Northern Territory coast) had a thought to add a cabin on top of it and to retrace Kontiki's route across the Pacific on it! Incidently people I know a whole 747 cargo hold was hired for its transportation to the UK and it cost more than the UK national debt! Glad to have you with us James.
PS From my missive you will all gather that I just luved Doxfords, my all time favourite was to take leads with a hangover!