[BITList] Greetings

Derek Hargreaves derek at hargreaves40.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Nov 22 11:25:10 GMT 2008

John

Apologies! Was trying to economise on words. Please treat North And South as
adjectives (cf Near and Far)

Beg you not to report me to the restricted site.

I have nothing against North Queensland or South or Central Queensland and
my wife will easily cope with her visit now I have given her a good
briefing.

She has promised to lift the seat without fail assuming she finds a toilet
and to tuck in the mosquito net carefully every night. But I have run out of
proper corks. Can hats be modified locally? When is the Typhoon season? Are
the oriental hordes under control or are they encouraged to adopt shark and
crocs as pets. She will also bring her own water, cereals and snacks as she
does not fancy grubs and ants washed down with tinnies no matter how tasty.
During her visit, please ask your police to be polite, respectful and to don
clean uniforms every morning. Shortcomings will be dealt with in UK police
vernacular - very embarrassing.

Regards         Derek H