[BITList] Child Bride

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 04:04:19 GMT 2008

G'day folks,

On 08/12/2008, at 12:50 AM, fredmno at aol.com wrote:

 >The Dauntless who served in the RN during Napolean times and went on
to be an Admiral in the Peruvian
 > Navy, the Brazilian and helping both to gain independence from
Spain and Portugal before having a crack
 > at the Turks when helping the Greeks, he finally retired when back
in the RN. The funny thing is that both
 > finished up in Debtors prison for awhile. Anyway I've chunnered
enough.

I think that Michael and I have a forebear who was an Admiral in the
Chilean Navy, Admiral Venus. (no jokes please!). I'm sure Michael will
be able to tell us which navy.

I wonder if he ended up in the Debtors prison too?

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.