[BITList] Child Bride

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 14:50:57 GMT 2008

Hi Derek,
???????????? give my regards to the 'Child Bride'. I would think long and hard about coming to live in France with a little bit of hindsight, problem is where to go? Come here and after fifteen years you cease to exist, as you know I've been here for seventeen years so I've been a non person for two years except for paying tax that is and I will get the up sides of an old age pension when it starts unlike our associates in the colonies. When I say non person I mean being able to vote, then again some would say because I've left I should have no say, my answer to that would be fair enough but I should have a soddin say somewhere! I don't apologise for my last on the British Government but I do concur with Hugh on most points, as Hugh knows it was wrote out of absolute frustration plus I wanted to know how many of us were still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
???????????? Because of the weather I'm devouring books, currently 'Stalin' The Court of the Red Tsar, now I've read some books on this animal before and knew what to expect,well I thought I did but perhaps not to the extent this book covers. Recent books read include a biography on William Smith who was a self taught civil engineer and he published the first geological map of England and 'Cochrane' The Dauntless who served in the RN during Napolean times and went on to be an Admiral in the Peruvian Navy, the Brazilian and helping both to gain independence from Spain and Portugal before having a crack at the Turks when helping the Greeks, he finally retired when back in the RN. The funny thing is that both finished up in Debtors prison for awhile. Anyway I've chunnered enough.