[BITList] EXPRESS ARTICLE

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Oct 22 01:31:39 BST 2018

please check out the latest Express article

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1034285/theresa-may-state-pension-freeze-expats-brexit-latest <https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1034285/theresa-may-state-pension-freeze-expats-brexit-latest>
bearing in mind the rebuff from Mr Duffy should we not hammer the input from Sir Roger Gale? Should we question the authors understanding of the facts. it is your choice to add comments to this  article or not.

I am very frustrated and angry over the BBC broadcast, the first Express article, and the ICBP boards responses.

 I suggested   that we had been “sold down the River” should I now add “without a paddle”? Now I am wondering should the ICBP have a new banner.  “abandon hope all yea  (FPs) who enter here?

You guys of BAPA were the first campaigning group, and have stuck firmly to your objective throughout and even updated it to condemn PU.  It’s a pity some ICBP board members don’t look at your determination to stick to Parity and nothing else.

Don’t falter in that resolve.

Clive (Indonesia)