[BITList] For all Politicians and Councillors

FA franka_nbn at westnet.com.au
Wed Dec 5 14:18:36 GMT 2018

Thin edge of the wedge  . . .  atrocious!!     Gone way beyond – not
acceptable!

Please spread this far and wide

*Well the proof is in the eating of the pudding, I shudder to think what
more is in the pipeline.*

**

*Just remember Saturdays Victorian Election.*

**

*Wanna be pissed off . . . here we go*

*THIS IS THE THIN EDGE OF THE WEDGE. TELL THE GUTLESS POLLIES THAT YOU
WON’T STAND FOR IT!!!!!*

*/Below is an interesting sign now appearing on Melbourne beaches, what
do you think?/*

cid:image001.png at 01D48571.37701D00

Read the bottom line of the sign!

*"A joint initiative by the City of Greater Melbourne_and the Supreme
Islamic Council of Victoria_".*

*What?*

Not allowed to take a BBQ to the beach and cook pork  sausages and
bacon, washed down with a beer!!!

*This is not surprising as Premier Andrew's dances to the tune of
Islam.  This is the Premier that allows Islamic  Sharia Finance to
operate in Victoria.*

*_This is more proof that Muslims have no intention of integrating into
Australian society but expect and (even demand) that Australia changes
to suit their backward  Islam_*_._

*==============================================================================*

*PS... Also, a Courier Mail article states.**The Victorian Labor
Government has lost the plot!*

Time we all took our pork chops for a BBQ down***OUR*beaches  in bikinis
with a beer in our hand!

*How dare ANY politician g_ive into Islamic non-integration_!*

_Can you imagine ANY Muslim country doing this this for us in their
country,*NEVER*!_

So why are our politicians such weak gutted cowards for allowing this
Bull-sh!t and in*OUR COUNTRY WHERE ISLAM IS A MINORITY AND UNWANTED
LIFESTYLE*!

*SEND THIS AUSTRALIA WIDE ... THIS IS NOT ON!!!  TAKE A STAND AND VOTE
“NO WAY”*

*COMING TO A BEACH NEAR YOU SO GET YOUR BBQS AND PORK BACON READY .*

*SEND TO AS MANY POLITICIANS AS YOU CAN*.

Please forward to your local Politician, Councillors,  your friends and
ask who is now running Australia.

“Integration” appears to  be a one way street when AUSTRALIANS cannot go
to the beach

*MORE MUSLIM SHIT THAT OUR STUPID, GUTLESS POLLIES ARE LETTING THIS
HAPPEN.!!!!!*

---
https://www.avg.com