[BITList] Australian NBN

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Aug 1 07:53:37 BST 2017

"NBN would not be facing these problems if it was rolling out a predominantly FTTP network.”

"This is because FTTP provides all of the bandwidth that it promises, any shortfall in bandwidth seen by the customer is immediately identifiable as the RSP's fault. Consequently, good old-fashioned retail competition forces underperforming RSPs out of the marketplace.”
"This concept of an active and competitive retail market place was built into the planning of Labor's original FTTP network."

So, we can blame Malcolm Trumble's National and LNP Government.

Until they come along it was all going to be sweet.

Some five years ago when the original announcements were ,ad Townsville was on of three major Cities to be first to be first off the cab rank with the NBN.

I still live in Townsville and the NBN is but a pipe dream in our suburb.  Our daughter has been on it for around four years here in Townsville.

http://tinyurl.com/ycrswbqn <http://tinyurl.com/ycrswbqn>