[BITList] Current Australian Senator - Arthur Sinodinos

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Apr 10 13:20:02 BST 2017

He is a Senator for NSW and close to the PM Malcolm Trumble.

Sinodinos was paid $200,000 to be deputy chairman, then chairman for three years up until he became a federal senator in 2011.

Sinodinos could not get to the bottom of rorting on an enormous scale at AWH, a company that had one contract and 10 employees.

During his embarrassing testimony, which was punctuated by a flood of  "I don't recalls" or "I don't remember", Sinodinos admitted he did nothing to investigate why AWH was billing huge expenses to the state-owned Sydney Water when its work delivering water and sewerage infrastructure to new housing estates in Sydney's north-west was winding down.

Sinodinos stood aside from his role as Assistant Treasurer prior to giving evidence as a witness before ICAC. During the enquiry Sinodinos advised he was unaware of a $74,000 donation made to the Liberal Party by Australian Water Holdings, despite being Deputy Chairman on a $200,000 salary. At the time of the payment Sinodinos was also Treasurer of the Liberal Party

Listen to the videos in this URL.

The Coalition frontbencher stumbles through a television interview, quizzed on taxpayer funds given to a company that donates to the Liberal Party.

https://v.gd/xFa49l <https://v.gd/xFa49l>

And…

https://v.gd/OfxM4Q <https://v.gd/OfxM4Q>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KqB0y3mmTU <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KqB0y3mmTU>