[BITList] Nuclear fusion what's taking so long TechRadar

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Sep 24 05:06:57 BST 2016

On 24 Sep. 2016, at 9:17 am, FA <franka at iinet.net.au> wrote:

John

I worked at Culham in 1965 before coming back to Australia and it was thought then that we would have Nuclear Fusion by 2000, it was a great place to work and every day brought something new

And I know about the Aussie subs - they'll be as useful as a bull with two udders.

The RAF and the US were able to find any diesel powered submarine at the drop of a hat.

Oz need nuclear powered subs if they are to to be effective.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autolycus_(submarine_detector) <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autolycus_(submarine_detector)>