[BITList] BBC faces new checks into quality of TV and radio shows

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sun May 1 12:37:03 BST 2016

John, The Beeb has lots of Cooking programmed, overloaded
Mike

On 1 May 2016, at 12:02, John Feltham <wantok at me.com> wrote:

G’day  Hugh,

On 1 May 2016, at 7:18 PM, HUGH <chakdara at btinternet.com> wrote:

The BBC aren't the only TV broadcasters around. I'd like to see/hear some comment on the output of the others - one is left to assume they flood the air with top class stuff.  On an average evening I go through the published lists, looking for something decent to watch.  Only rarely does my eye catch something that is not BBC.

I think that we have gorne a bit further than you.

We only look at the programs of the non-commercial channels.

We’ve had enough of ‘talent’ and cooking.

ooroo

 .

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com