[BITList] British humour

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 10 08:38:41 BST 2015

                    */British humour as it used to be: absolutely
                    politically incorrect and funny/*

                                It  has been announced that the police
                                are going to be allowed to use water
                                cannons on rioters.
                                They are putting some Tide washing
                                powder in to stop the coloureds from
                                running.
                                Two Muslims have crashed a speedboat
                                into the Thames barrier in London .
                                Police think it might be the start of
                                Ram-a-dam.
                                Muslims  have gone on the rampage in
                                Bradford, killing anyone who's English.
                                Police fear the death toll could be as
                                high as 3 or 4 .
                                They've  had to cancel the pantomime
                                'Jack & the Beanstalk' in Birmingham,
                                Bristol, Oldham, Bradford, Burnley,
                                Leicester, and London.
                                Apparently the giant couldn't smell any
                                Englishmen.
                                Years  ago it was suggested that, "An
                                apple a day keeps the doctor away."
                                But, since all the doctors are now
                                Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich
                                works a treat !

                                Police in London have  found a bomb
                                outside a mosque...
                                They've told the public not to panic  as
                                they've managed to push it inside.

                                During last night's  high winds an
                                African family were killed by a falling
                                tree.
                                A  spokesman for the Birmingham City
                                council said  "We didn't even know they
                                were living    up there".

                                Jamaican minorities in the UK  have
                                complained that there are not enough
                                television shows with minorities in
                                mind, so Crimewatch is being shown 5
                                times a week now.

                                I was reading in  the paper today about
                                this dwarf that got pick-pocketed.
                                Honestly how could  anyone stoop so low.

                                I was walking down the road when I saw
                                an Afghani standing on a fifth floor
                                balcony, shaking a carpet.
                                I shouted up to him, "What's  up Abdul,