[BITList] The woman who lost £35,000 to 'evil' phone scammers - BBC News

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Fri Oct 30 15:31:20 GMT 2015

Hugh,

During my trip to Australia some kind gent had my Mail redirected to another address.  I visited the local P.O. and asked for redirection of mail forms.  On the form it asked for 1 of various forms of ID plus a Utility Bill or Bank Statement.  There is also a fee for redirecting Mail.  My surname is spelt differently.  The Fraud Dept. of the P.O. is investigating it.

Maybe I upset someone ?

Mike