[BITList] Westminster Follies

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri May 15 01:54:48 BST 2015

I’ve been catching up on some movements in the RAF.

Here is a sample.

This morning, on BBC Radio 4's News programme, there was an item about the fruitless chasing of Russian subs about the North Sea.

We, as all here know only too well, have a gaping hole in our maritime patrol capability because our beloved leaders panicked a couple of years ago, & destroyed the best sub-hunter in the world, bar none.

The Russians know this, & must've thought someone was pulling their legs when they were told that the British had chopped up their best maritime weapon.

WHY did the stupid bastards have to do that??

The MRA4 was all ready to go - despite the best efforts of British Wasteofspace, but no, - some ignorant bean-counters in Whitehall pulled the plug. It begs the question - were those who sanctioned this bit of sabotage in the pay of the Russians, or the Yanks? Intelligent? - No. Treacherous? - Yes.

http://tinyurl.com/l78ca8c <http://tinyurl.com/l78ca8c>