[BITList] International Assertive Women's Conference!!

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 3 13:39:24 BST 2015

                                *International Assertive Women's Conference*
                                **
                                The first speaker, a lady from England,
                                stood up and said

                                ‘During last year's conference, we spoke
                                about being more assertive with our
                                husbands.

                                ‘Well, after the conference, I went home
                                and told my husband, Barrington, that I
                                wouldno longer cook for him and that he
                                would have to do it himself.?

                                ‘After the first day, I saw nothing.The
                                second day, I saw nothing, but on the
                                third day, I saw that he had cooked a
                                wonderful roast lamb.?

                                (The crowd cheered).

                                Then the second speaker, a women from
                                Russia, stood up and said,‘After last
                                year's conference, I went home and told
                                my husband, Ivan, that I would no longer
                                do his laundry and that he would have to
                                do it himself.

                                ‘The first day, I saw nothing.After the
                                second day, I still saw nothing, but on
                                the third day, I saw that he had done
                                not only his own washing, but mine as well.

                                (The crowd again cheered).

                                The third speaker, an Aboriginal women
                                from Australia, stood up and said,‘Afta
                                lass year's conference, I wen ‘ome and
                                tole dat lazy husband of mines, Dingo
                                Jack, dat I was froo pickin up his beer
                                cans, cookin' his tucker and washin' his
                                undaweah and dat he was goin to haf to
                                do dem himself.

                                (The crowd went wild with cheering and
                                clapping that lasted for five long minutes).

                                She continued– ‘Afta da first day, I
                                nevah seennuffin. Afta DA second day, I
                                nevah seennuffin.

                                ‘But afta dafird day, I could see a