[BITList] : Witty Signs....

Ronald Thomas ronald.thomas at sfr.fr
Tue Jun 2 15:05:56 BST 2015

                                Sign over a Gynecologist's Office:
                                "Dr. Jones, at your cervix."
                                **************************
                                 In a Podiatrist's office:
                                "Time wounds all heels."
                                **************************
                                On a Septic Tank Truck:
                                Yesterday's Meals on Wheels
                                **************************
                                On a Plumber's  truck:
                                "We repair what your husband fixed."
                                **************************
                                On another Plumber's truck:
                                "Don't sleep with a drip. Call your plumber."
                                *************** ***********
                                On a Church Bill board:
                                "7 days without God makes one weak."
                                **************************
                                At a Tyre Store
                                "Invite us to your next blowout."
                                **************************
                                On an Electrician's truck:
                                "Let us remove your shorts."
                                **************************
                                In a Non-smoking Area:
                                "If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action."
                                **************************
                                On a Maternity Room door:
                                "Push. Push. Push."
                                **************************
                                At an Optometrist's Office:
                                "If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place."
                                **************************
                                On a Taxidermist's window:
                                "We really know our stuff."
                                **************************
                                On a Fence:
                                "Salesmen welcome! Dog food is expensive!"
                                **************************
                                At a Car Dealership:
                                "The best way to get back on your feet - miss a car payment."
                                **************************
                                Outside a Car Exhaust Store:
                                "No appointment necessary. We hear you coming."
                                ************* *************
                                In a Vets waiting room:
                                "Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!"
                                **************************
                                In a Restaurant window:
                                "Don't stand there and be hungry; come on in and get fed up."
                                **************************
                                In the front yard of a Funeral Home:
                                "Drive carefully. We'll wait."
                                And don't forget the sign at a
                                RADIATOR SHOP:
                                "Best place in town to take a leak."
                                Sign on the back of yet another
                                Septic Tank Truck:
                                "Caution - This Truck is full of Political Promises"