[BITList] "The explanation" - Sounds logical to me!

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 19 06:38:34 GMT 2015

Subject:  "The explanation" - Sounds logical to me!

                    "The explanation.'

                    Brains of older people are slow because they know so
                    much...
                    People do not decline mentally with age, it just
                    takes them longer to recall
                    facts because they have more information in their
                    brains, scientists
                    believe.
                    Much like a computer struggles as the hard drive
                    gets full up, so to do
                    humans take longer to access information, it has
                    been suggested.
                    Researchers say this slowing down it is not the same
                    as cognitive decline.
                    The human brain works slower in old age, said Dr.
                    Michael Ramscar, but only
                    because we have stored more information over time
                    The brains of older people do not get weak. On the
                    contrary, they simply
                    know more.
                    Also, older people often go to another room to get
                    something and when they
                    get there, they stand there wondering what they came
                    for.
                    It is NOT a memory problem, it is nature's way of
                    making older people do
                    more exercise.
                    SO THERE!!

                    I have more friends I should send this too, but
                    right know I can't remember
                    theirnames...

                    So please forward it to your friends, they may be my
                    friends too..