[BITList] David Cameron and more.

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Feb 7 13:06:23 GMT 2015

G’day again,

I have had a response.

Have a look at the given URL.

ooroo

On 7 Feb 2015, at 4:57 pm, xxxx at gmail.com> wrote:

There is no rest and no sleep for the wicked and the pedant!

Somebody has raised this very question at:

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/145683/conundrum-cleverer-or-more-clever-simpler-or-more-simple-etc <http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/145683/conundrum-cleverer-or-more-clever-simpler-or-more-simple-etc>

You may want to add your own voice to it.

Tell me when you get any response.