[BITList] Whisky trivia

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 6 10:12:46 GMT 2015

I've a bottle of Laphroaig, but no land title came with it.  Who do I write to?

The five men of Tain have a problem, since there's no such place as Tain.  Or so insisted one of my daughter's teachers when confronted with a mention of it in an essay.  My wife's cousin in Tain assures us it does exist, but I wonder.

When we were in La Manga a few weeks back, we found a little wine and spirits shop in Los Belones who sold wine from the cask or the bottle. Spirits were only from the bottle.