[BITList] Kids !

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sun Feb 1 15:10:39 GMT 2015

What do you want to be when you grow up?" A teacher asked the children in her 3rd year class,
Little Johnny answered first. "I want to start out as an S.A.S. officer, go to the Middle East and kill loads of militant Bad Guys, return as a national hero. Then I'd become a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, find me the finest nymphomaniac tart, give her a Ferrari, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel throughout Europe, an Infinite Visa Card, and all the while banging her like a loose screen door in a hurricane." The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with this unfortunate response from little Johnny, decided not to acknowledge what he had said and simply tried to continue with the lesson. "And how about you, Sarah, what or who would you like to be?" "I want to be Johnny’s tart!"
With thanks to a regular poster of amusing antidotes who will remain anonymous