[BITList] UK Frozen/Stolen Pensions

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Sep 8 07:15:30 BST 2014

G’day folks,

From a correspondent.

Does this make you as angry as it makes me? The Great British Government can allow this to happen and yet they will not pay us our entitlements. The French would storm the Bastille but instead of which they encourage all and sundry to storm the cross channel ferries to get on the "gravy train”.

This will be sent to my MP Jeremy Hunt in the next day or so, please send it to your contacts everywhere.
Can we get some of the national press in GB to get on our side?

What about all the expats living in Australia, Canada and other places who have had their UK Pension FROZEN/STOLEN, like my wife and I have.