[BITList] Stirlingmotoren, Stirlingautos und Zubehör im Böhm Onlineshop

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Fri May 2 08:33:00 BST 2014

Your account | Checkout | login

You are here: Main page
CATEGORIES
Stirling Cars
Stirling Locomotives
Stirling Engines
Coffee-Stirlingengine
Accessories
Spare Parts
Historical marine models
INFORMATIONS
Shipping & Returns
Privacy Notice
Conditions of Use
Legal Notice
Contact
Right of rescission
Böhm Stirling-Technik
DHL Tracking
Instructions
The new locomotive the Rocket L1

The legendary Rocket won in 1829 the race at Rainhill. Put yourself back in the early years of railway history.

ABOUT BÖHM STIRLING-TECHNIK

It is our passion to built high precision and high quality gadgets. Since 1990 Böhm Stirling-Technik builds hot air engines, so called Stirling engines. Please look around in our Online Shop and order directly from us. You will find finished models and kits.
Click here and experience more about our work...

SHOPPING CART
Your Cart is currently empty.
0
Switch to mobile version
© 2008 - 2014 Böhm Stirling-Technik
xt:Commerce 4.1 Start! Edition © 2014 xt:Commerce