[BITList] Fwd: Six Mystery Cars

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Mar 22 03:51:32 GMT 2014

Begin forwarded message:

John:
Thanks for the assistance.  In this case I am pretty sure none of these cars are as common as a TVR or Ginetta, never mind a Volvo or Opel!

Although, to be honest, I wasn't very confident when you suggested that the green car was an Aston Martin.  Partly because I wasn't aware that AM built a coupe version of the DB3S, and partly because the coupes did not look like the DB3S race cars.  But I chased down the lead, and you turned out to be correct!  I eventually found this front view of the car, that shows the AM winged logo and the classic AM grille shape (see pic).

FYI - Wikipedia does have a picture of a coupe version of the DB3 race car, but of course it looks quite different from the DB3S coupe.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So I and one other were right!  What a lovely looking vehicle eh?

Smug aren’t I?

:-)

Who was the other?