[BITList] Lunch with Frank

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Jun 6 07:08:39 BST 2014

G’day Frank,

On 6 Jun 2014, at 11:44 am, FA <franka at iinet.net.au> wrote:

<< know what you mean I have to wander over to Melbourne later in the year as my wife wants to visit relatives, but with the price of fuel now think it might be better to fly and rent a car over there, plus the trip over the Nullarbor does nothing for me >>

Perth to Melbourne is but a short trip - easy peasy!

I’ve done Perth - Melbourne return twice. Thats is four crossings of the Nullabor.

I have no idea now how many times I have done Townsville to Perth.

You can actually talk to your wife, on the drive over. And back!