[BITList] MH17

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Jul 23 16:04:12 BST 2014

Just watching the arrival of the first bodies in Eindhoven in the Netherlands, on two different TV sets.

One direct by satellite, from the Netherlands and the other which the ABC has been taking from the same source, but with added commentary from the ABC..

My wife comes from Eindhoven and we were married in the RNAF Base where these pictures are coming from. In fact the Chapel that we were married in, is very close to where this broadcast is coming from.

An excellent dignified Ramp Ceremony is taking place.

36 bodies in total have been transported from the Ukraine to Eindhoven. 16 in a Hercules of the RNAF and 20 on board a C17 of the RAAF.

The Australian Governor General and his wife are present, together with the Australian Foreign Minister.