[BITList] Investigate Australian politicians' travel expenses | News | theguardian.com

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Wed Jul 23 09:26:33 BST 2014

Edition:UKUSAUSign inBeta About us     Today's paper     Subscribe

News
Sport
Comment
Culture
Business
Money
Life & style
Travel
Environment
Tech
TV
Video
Dating
Offers
Jobs
News
Datablog

Nick Evershed
theguardian.com, Wednesday 23 July 2014 05.39 BST
Jump to comments (4)
Share             1 Email
Investigate Australian politicians' travel expenses
The latest six months of politicians' expense claims has been released. Help us investigate politicians' travel allowance expenses by matching what a politician was doing that day with their expense claim. You might want to check dates of events such as birthdays, weddings, festivals or sports matches. Once you've found something, use the form below to submit it.

See the previous expense figures here. Click here if you're having trouble viewing the table.

We'll update this post with more expense categories as they are processed.

Ads by Google
Search Forces War Records
We add 200,000+ records per month Search by name, war or regiment!
forces-war-records.co.uk/records
Smart Internet TV Sale.
Up to 45% Off on Smart Internet TV. Find Today's Best Prices & Save
storescompared.com
Sage™ Exchange
Online Resouces for Accountants & Bookkeepers. Find out More Today.
sage-exchange.co.uk

License/buy our content | Privacy policy | Terms & conditions | Advertising guide | Accessibility | A-Z index | Inside the Guardian blog | About us | Work for us | Join our dating site today
© 2014 Guardian News and Media Limited or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved.