[BITList] Cyclone Dylan

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Jan 30 12:31:00 GMT 2014

If you look at this URL - 2228 hrs local time here now - you’ll see that Townsville is in the centre of the cyclone.

Here is the screen grab that I have just taken of the radar. If you look at the URL sou should see that it is a composite of 4 different times - which gives you the illusion that the cyclone is moving. If you just look at the screen grab you cannot see that we’re in the middle of the cyclone.

ooroo

Greetings to you from Townsville, where the weather today was beautiful.

Tomorrow it will be perfect.