[BITList] Cyclone Dylan

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Jan 30 10:50:29 GMT 2014

G’day Doreen,

On 30 Jan 2014, at 6:31 pm, Doreen Grezoux <dorgray at tpg.com.au> wrote:

> JOHN, Have you battened down the hatches - are you and your family okay??   Take care.

Not really. We have not had any rain since before 5 pm this afternoon.

We only have two daughters here in Townsville now. Both would not be inane danger and we live up a hill, so we’re OK too.

I’ll go and see what the weather is doing on the radar and post some new screen grabs.

You may see Mt. Stuart on the map - right in the centre - we live on the side of Mt. Stuart.

Yes, as you can see we are in a quiet spot at the moment - in regards to the rain.

ooroo

The palest ink is more reliable than the strongest memory.

Chinese Proverb.