[BITList] Fwd: Australian state of Queensland adopts populist, hard-line laws 'reminiscent of Soviet Russia and Hitler's Germany' - Australasia - World - The Independent

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 7 03:16:25 GMT 2014

Hugh
Personally I hope western Australia goes down the same path as most of
the police force here is tied up with offenses caused by alcohol and
drug abuse  and the criminal acts committed to pay for these items, the
Bikies are a root cause of a lot of this crime, being as they are the
suppliers and distribution agents
frank