[BITList] Fwd: Australian state of Queensland adopts populist, hard-line laws 'reminiscent of Soviet Russia and Hitler's Germany' - Australasia - World - The Independent

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Jan 7 00:59:56 GMT 2014

G’day Hugh,

On 7 Jan 2014, at 08:42 am, HUGH <chakdara at btinternet.com> wrote:

> This rather dented my view of Australia - should I win the lottery,
> Queensland is off the visit list.  Are there places in Oz free of such crap?

Police claim that over 90% of all drug related crime is controlled by the Bikie gangs.

Their home paddocks are heavily reinforced castles in order to delay the police entering the premises while they gey rid of the drugs and weapons that they hold.

The country as a whole is fed up with their criminal acts.

Some thing had to be done.

Queensland is the first state to act.

No one, except the tobacco industry complained when the Federal Government acted to reduce the health cost of the nation by foring the tobacco industry to have health warnings on all tobacco products.

ooroo

The day that Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is the day they start making vacuum cleaners."

anon.