[BITList] : A laugh........some not quite P.C.

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Wed Feb 26 12:34:35 GMT 2014

  _____

I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles.
My next shit could spell disaster.

*****************************

Went out last night and got really wasted.
I woke up this morning next to a fat old bird who was snoring and farting .
so, at least I got home OK

****************************

The wife's back on the warpath again.
She was up for making a home video last night and all I did was suggest we
should hold auditions for her part.

****************************

Angela Merkel arrives at Passport Control in Athens airport.

"Nationality?" asks the immigration officer.

"German," she replies.

"Occupation?

"No, just here for a few days."

******************************

As the coffin was being lowered into the ground at a Traffic Warden's
funeral, a voice from inside screams :
"I'm not dead,  I'm not dead.  Let me out!"
The Vicar smiles, leans forward, sucking air through his teeth and mutters,
"Too late, mate, the paperwork's already done"

******************************
I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night.
Or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

******************************

After both suffering from depression for a while, me and the missus were
going to commit suicide together yesterday.
Strangely enough, however, once she killed herself I started to feel a lot
better.

So I thought - sod it, I'll soldier on.

******************************
I woke up this morning at 8 and could sense something was wrong.
I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not
breathing! I panicked. I didn't know what to do.

Then I remembered - the local cafe serve breakfast until 11.30.

*******************************
A man is seeking to join the Glasgow Police force. The Sergeant doing the
interview says:
"Your qualifications all look good, but there is an attitude suitability
test that you must take before you can be accepted."
Then, sliding a pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, he says:
"Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal immigrants, six drug
dealers, six Muslim extremists, and a rabbit"

The man being interviewed asks, "Why the rabbit?"

"Excellent" says the Sergeant. "When can you start?"

*******************************

I came home one night and proudly announced to me Dad that I had S E X for
the first time.
He said "I hope you took precautions?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Did you wear a condom?"

"Nah, but I kept me balaclava on."

******************************

"Jesus Loves You."

Nice to hear in church but not in a Mexican prison.

****************************

Got caught having a piss in the local swimming pool today.

The lifeguard shouted at me so loud I nearly fell in.

I woke to go to the toilet in the middle of the night and noticed a Muslim
sneaking through next door's garden.

Suddenly my neighbour came from nowhere and smacked him over the head with a
shovel killing him instantly.

He then began to dig a grave with the shovel.

Astonished, I got back into bed.

My wife said "Darling you're shaking, what is it?"

"You'll never believe what I've just seen!" I said,
"That tosser next door has still got my bloody shovel."