[BITList] SpeccyJam – and the everlasting appeal of the ZX Spectrum | Technology | theguardian.com

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 29 21:25:24 BST 2014

Mike,

I've still got my son's ZX Spectrum - it was never called Speccy in my hearing. And I've still got my Acorn Atom, all 8k of it, bumped up to 16k.  The old B&W TV we used with them is in the loft, as also is the small cassette player, and all the tapes and manuals and bits and pieces.  I played a role-playing game on the Atom, Valhalla I think is was called - I mapped it all out - the map is still up there with the rest.  I might have a go at them.

Hugh..