[BITList] Not for the English.....

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 18 12:48:16 BST 2014

*This is one piece of English history that is not generally known or
taught in schools. *
cid:1.3030197401 at web23402.mail.ird.yahoo.comCONQUER THE
SCOTS*...*cid:2.3030197401 at web23402.mail.ird.yahoo.com
*
**Edward I of England comes to Scotland to**conquer the Scots. *

*He brings 4,000 men with him. As he nears the battlefield,*
cid:3.3030197401 at web23402.mail.ird.yahoo.com
*
There suddenly appears a solitary figure**on the crest of the hill.  A
short, ginger-haired guy in a kilt. *

*'Come up here, ya English bastards, and I'll give ye a hammerin'!' *
******
*Edward turns to his commander. 'Send 20 men to deal with that little
Scottish upstart, he says. *

*The commander sends twenty of his best men over the hill to kill the
Scotsman*
cid:4.3030197401 at web23402.mail.ird.yahoo.com****
*
Ten minutes later, at the crest of the hill,**the little Scot appears
again.***

*'Ya English diddies!' he yells.  ‘Come on the rest of ye!! Come on,
I'll take ye all on!'*

*Edward is getting somewhat annoyed**. **He turns  to his
commander.**'Send 100 men to kill that little shite!' *

*The commander sends 100 men**over the hill to do the job. *

cid:5.3030197401 at web23402.mail.ird.yahoo.com**
*
Ten minutes later, the little Scot appears at the top of the**hill once
more, his hair all sticking up, his shirt a wee bit torn. *

*'Ya English SCUM!' he yells. 'I'm just warming up!! Come and get me, Ya
English shites !!'*

*Edward losses patience. 'Commander, take 400 men and personally**wipe
that little bastard off the face of the earth!' he yells. *

*The commander gulps, but leads four**Hundred men on horseback over the
crest of the hill.*

**cid:6.3030197401 at web23402.mail.ird.yahoo.com**
*
Ten minutes later, the little Scotsman is back. *

*His clothing is all torn,**his face is covered in blood, Snot and
Irn-Bru. *

*'Is that the best ye can do??? You're bloody WUMMIN!!! Come on!! Come
and have a go, ya bunch of English Shites!!!' he yells.*

*Edward turns to his second in command. 'Take 1,000 men over that hill
and don't come back till you've killed that little red haired bastard!'
he commands. *

*The second in command gathers the men and they ride off over the hill
to their fate.*

*Ten minutes later, one of the English troops appears back at the top of
the hill, covered in blood, his clothes all torn off his back.**'Your
Majesty!' he yells. *
cid:7.3030197401 at web23402.mail.ird.yahoo.comcid:8.3030197401 at web23402.mail.ird.yahoo.com
*
'It's a trap!!! *