[BITList] Where am I going wrong

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Mon Sep 23 17:04:46 BST 2013

Colin & John,

Criky, I did not think that no one would take up my challenge and call my
bluff. So here goes, here is the powder blue suit and the last photo that
was taken  of Ena and I in our apartment in Spain. We came back to UK the
next day. We were 70 then.

   where has all that hair gone?

Malcolm

"I sometimes feel that you are trying to take the piss with some of your
questions to members."

It's possible - an acquaintance once said he thought I had a
'Monty-Pythonesque' sense of humour - could that be it?

Sorry, I have never heard of a 'powder suit' - it would have been clear to
me if you had said, ' and me in my powder blue suit.

Yes I have a colour  photo of me wearing it, taken in May 1998, exactly a
year before I joined BI. I was nearly 20 years old.

How many members will show us a photo of them at 20 years old

Here's me at 20-1, and a few years later [50 plus to be exact].

6            58

Now show us the powder suit [and 50 plus years

colin

I sometimes feel that you are trying to take the piss with some of your
questions to members. A powder suit is one that has been made of material
that was dyed the colour "Powder Blue". Yes I have a colour  photo of me
wearing it, taken in May 1998, exactly a year before I joined BI. I was
nearly 20 years old. How many members will show us a photo of them at 20
years old

Malcolm..

  _____