[BITList] Where am I going wrong

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sun Sep 22 21:09:45 BST 2013

Malcolm

“I sometimes feel that you are trying to take the piss with some of your questions to members.”

It’s possible - an acquaintance once said he thought I had a ‘Monty-Pythonesque’ sense of humour – could that be it?

Sorry, I have never heard of a ‘powder suit’ – it would have been clear to me if you had said, ‘ and me in my powder blue suit.

Yes I have a colour  photo of me wearing it, taken in May 1998, exactly a year before I joined BI. I was nearly 20 years old.

How many members will show us a photo of them at 20 years old

Here’s me at 20-1, and a few years later [50 plus to be exact].

Now show us the powder suit [and 50 plus years later,perhaps]...............................!!

colin